Monday, December 3, 2012

Decking My Halls

It has been a crazy couple of days around here with all the decorating we have had going on. Fortunately after much toil everything is pretty much finished! I just wanted to post a few quick pics, nothing serious tonight : ) Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments!

Some of my vintage1930's  blown glass fruit and vegetable ornaments from the Ukraine. Love!!

My livingroom tree, unfortunately I can't seem to get a pic that really captures it's beauty.




The view of our livingroom tree from our front hall. I always love "round the corner" views. This is what my children see when they come down the stairs on Christmas morning.

Haha! My trunk today filled with pink and white poinsettia after a fruitful trip to The Home Depot

My kitchen tree with the poinsettia underneath

My livingroom after my simple mantle redo

Just a simple evergreen wreath adorns the front door

2 comments:

  1. Wooooooowww what beautiful trees....ciao Melissa!! a kiss from Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna you're so kind :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments and suggestions :-)
Email me with questions@ melissa@thetinsel.com